Argila brut nature
Result of the experience. New sparkling wine from old vines. Just from one 60 years vineyard serving the family is transformed to embrace organic farming. Name that pays homage to calcareous clay soil that has seen him grow.
View: Bright pale yellow with golden reflections. Fine and persistent bubbles.
Smell: Clean. Aromas of white ripe fruit with a background of pastries.
Taste: Fresh, with kindly density, and well integrated fine bubble. Goes back the sensation of wrapped ripe fruit , with the biterness of the good xarel.los. Good acidity wich makes it and velvety.
Storage temperature: About 18ºC, 70% humidity, indirect light, temperature stable without abrupt changes in horizontal.
Serving temperature: Between 6º and 8º C.
How to serve: In a tall glass tulip body with a mouth wide not too narrow.
Food pairing: Recommended for rice dishes, paellas, seafood, cannelloni, and white meat stews.
- Guia Vinos Cataluña 2012: 9.73 points
- Peñin Guide 2011: 89 points
- Peñin Guide 2013: 92 points
- Peñin Guide – TOP WINES 2013/2014: 92 points
- Silver Medal at Decanter World Wine Awards 2012
- Guia Vinos Cataluña 2014: 9.71 points
- Guia Vinos Cataluña 2015: 9.61 points
- Peñin Guide 2014: 93 points
- Peñin Guide 2015: 88 points
- Silver Medal at D.O. Penedès Awards
- Silver Medal at Decanter World Wine Awards 2013
- Guia Vinos Cataluña: 8.88 points
- Peñin Guide 2015: 91 points
- Commended at Decanter World Wine Awards 2015
- Gold Medal at Academia Tastamis Awards of D.O. Penedès 2017
- Gold Medal at Decanter World Wine Awards 2017
- Bronze Medal at Premis Vinari 2017
- Guia Vinos Cataluña 2018: 9.71 points
- Peñin Guide 2017: 90 points
- 3 Stars Premium Wines at Prowein 2014
- James Suckling 2018: 89 points
- Guia Vinos Cataluña 2019: 9,61 points
- Peñin Guide 2020: 91 points
- Blend: 100% Xarel·lo
- Harvest date: 01/09/11
- Date bottling: March 2012
- Fermentation lenght: First fermentation in stainless tanks at 15-16ºC during 15 days. Second fermentation in bottle during 40 days.
- Temperature: 16º C
- Less maduration : From 60months on the bottle
- Alcohol: 12.50% vol.
- Total Sulfur: 30 mg/L
- Total Acidity: 6.0 g/L exp. tartaric acid
- Residual Sugar: 1.4 g/L
- View label
- No Addition