Name of the vineyard, where our grandfather planted Xarel·lo and Macabeo in 1951, giving its name to this Classic Penedès coming from a single field.
View: Yellow straw and shiny. Well integrated bubble.
Smell: Clean with peach smells in syrup accompanied by pastry with light toasted.
Taste: In the mouth again appears the candied fruit accompanied by toasted nuts. Long and persistent.
Storage temperature: About 18ºC, 70% humidity, indirect light, without moisture or temperature changes, in horizontal.
Serving temperature: Between 6 º and 8º C.
How to serve: In a tall body glass with no too narrow bowl opening.
Food pairing: Recomended for baked fish, roasts of white meat, cannelloni...
LA GRAUA 2012
- Silver medal at Academia Tastavins awards of D.O. Penedès 2018
- Guia de Vins de Catalunya: 9.56 points
- Peñín Guide 2020: 86 points
- Blend: 50% xarel·lo and 50% macabeo
- Harvest date: September 2012
- Bottling date: March 2013
- Fermentation lenght: 45 days
- Temperature: 14-15 ºC
- Lees maturation: More than 50 months
- Alcohol: 12.70% vol
- Total sulfur: 45 mg/L
- Total acidity: 5.9 g/L exp. in tartaric acid
- Residual sugar: 0.5 g/L
- View in the label
- No addition