Grenache born on the mountain slopes of Montsant. Altitude, low rainfall and surrounded by a Mediterranean forest: the perfect ambassadors to proclaim their typicity.
View: Shinny cherry red with an intense purple rim.
Smell: French toasts are expressed in spicy notes and flavours of Mediterranean forest, with a background of forest fruit.
Taste: Intense and wide mouth entry with ripe tannins. The final is tasty in harmony with spicy notes.
Storage temperature: About 18ºC, without humidity or sudden temperatures changes, and without direct light, in horizontal.
Serving temperature: Between 6º and 8º C.
How to serve: In glass with a body type burgundy.
Food pairing: Recommended for barbecue meat, red meats, and sausages.
Nutt Grenache 2012
- 1 star Premium Wines at Prowein 2014
Nutt Grenache 2013
- Guia Vinos Cataluña 2015: 9.09 points
- Commended at Decanter World Wine Awards 2015
Nutt Grenache 2015
- Guia Vinos Cataluña 2018: 8.94 points
- Bronze Medal at Vinari Awards 2014
Nutt Grenache 2016
- Guia Vinos Cataluña 2016: 9.22 points
- Peñin Guide 2020: 91 points
- Blend: 85% grenache noir 15% cariñena
- Harvest date: 22/09/16
- Fermentation: 6 months on French and American oak at a temp. of 14 - 15ºC
- Alcohol: 14.85% vol.
- Total Sulfur: 65 mg/L
- Total Acidity: 4.8 g/L exp. in tartaric acid
- Residual sugar: 0.2 g/L